The nitty gritty!
Who are we? Established in 2002, The Olive Branch Health Food Store, is a bricks and mortar store located on beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
What do we offer? Our range is always changing depending on customer needs. We currently offer:
- A wide selection of organic and regular bulk wholefoods including honey, confectionery, protein powders, cleaning products and personal care
- frozen organic salmon, beef, chicken, bacon, ham and lamb cuts
- frozen pies (family and single sized)
- frozen organic fruit and vegetables
- frozen paleo and gluten free breads
- fresh ancient grains bread delivered fortnightly
- a variety of dairy products including ice cream
- bone broths, collagen and gelatin products
- dairy free alternatives/vegan eg dairy free cheeses, butter, dips, dairy free milks (mylks) and ice cream
- selection of fermented foods eg sauerkrauts, kefir, kombucha, gut shots
- eggs, pastas, sauces, condiments
- tea (including loose herbal teas), coffee, coffee substitutes and lattes
- superfoods, vitamins, supplements and herbal remedies
- natural personal care and natural beauty products
- candles and gift wares
- water filter system
- gift certificates
Online Ordering is available for Click & Collect only (aka Store Pick Up).
What WHOLEFOODS do you offer? Currently we offer wholefoods foods such as dried fruit, nuts, seeds, cereals, fruit and nut mixes, pasta, meal and more. For more details all our items can be viewed here in our online shop. Alternatively feel free to call us on 5545 0499.
What does BULK mean? It means loose foods as described above in Wholefoods, available in various quantities. Please note if you wish to order larger quantities eg 5-10kg+ please give us a call or email us to discuss your needs.
What is Click & Collect? The term means that you place order online, pay online or over the phone and collect when the order is ready. This saves you time, cost of shipping and your food sitting around outside your home.
What wait time applies to online orders? Depending on the product and availability, wait time generally is only a few hours days or next day. We will keep you informed along the way with regular contact and updates. Also you may like to request a regular order, in which case we will provision for your items resulting in minimal wait time.
Where do I Collect from? Collection is from our store which is located at 15-17 Main Street, Tamborine Mountain. Check out the map for more details.
Do you deliver? Not at this stage. However depending on your requirements we will try to help. Please give us a call or email to discuss your needs.
Shopping Bags We do not use plastic bags in our store. We provide small and larger sized paper bags at no charge. Where applicable we will re-use cardboard boxes that we receive.
How will my order be packed when ordering online for Click and Collect? We will primarily use the paper bags to package the loose bulk products purchased online, similarly to in store shopping. For honey we use plastic take away containers. Where applicable we will re-use cardboard boxes that we receive.
Special Orders? Special orders are items that we don't stock on our shelves but we can order in for you. Please give us a call or email us to discuss your needs.
What payment options are available? As orders are Collect from our store, we offer Cash, Eftpos and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). Or if you prefer, it is possible to pay via Credit Card over the phone, which we can clarify when we call to confirm your order.